ICAM 160B – Senior Projects
Spring 2018 – CPMC 268
Instructor: Tom Erbe – email@example.com
In this class we will refine your senior project ideas from 160A and work on the realization, presentation and documentation of these projects. We will have one critique in the middle of the quarter, and a final meeting in 10th week prior to the “Best of ICAM” show. Presentation in “Best of ICAM” is required to pass this class.
As about half of the students are working on publishing music, and the other half are working on pieces involving creative technology, we will alternate meeting in these groups from week 2 to week 9. Week 1 and week 10 will be for the entire class.
- Presentation of ideas behind planned pieces (all students)
- Expansion and critique of ideas (music)
- Expansion and critique of ideas (creative tech)
- First ideas toward realization, recording and production (music)
- First ideas toward realization, technological hurdles (creative tech)
- Critique of first implementation (music)
- Critique of first implementation (creative tech)
- Refinement of realization and first ideas of presentation (music)
- Refinement of realization and first ideas of presentation (creative tech)
- Final presentation plan (Best of ICAM), documentation (all students)